Great brands have a great story. Ours is legendary.
In 1854, Elisha Otis travelled to the New York World’s Fair to promote his new invention. Standing high above the crowd on a platform elevator, he ordered the retaining rope cut. The crowd cried out. His safety brake held. And in that moment, one man changed the world’s perspective on what’s possible, sending it rising up.
What are we looking for?
Otis is currently recruiting for a Talent Acquisition Business Partner / Senior or Lead Recruiter, to work as part of a new, high performing in-house recruitment team delivering across the Benelux region for Otis. The objective of this role is to optimize our service across multiple functions, driving forward speed and quality of hire and creating a talent pipeline, by developing strong relationships with hiring managers and candidates.
We are the largest manufacturer of people moving products, moving 2 billion people every day. In the TA team, we impact our company’s competitive position by attracting and hiring the best talent, through strategic and innovative talent acquisition solutions. If you are a driven and ambitious individual, looking to make a difference within talent acquisition, we want to hear from you.
As Talent Acquisition Business Partner, some of your key responsibilities will be to:
- Undertake workforce planning meetings to accurately forecast resourcing activity
- Establish excellent working relationships with hiring managers to ensure alignment in approach
- Act as a true partner to the business through the end-to-end hiring process
- Create innovative attraction strategies, reflective of role requirements and market conditions
- Attend networking events to increase brand awareness
- Coach and develop other recruiters in the team
- Participate in identifying and implementing process improvements across the operation
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Successful recruitment industry/ agency or in-house experience in a corporate environment
- Fluent Dutch. (French would be viewed as an additional benefit).
- Strong track record in recruiting across the Benelux region, and within a Blue-collar / technical engineering background -Including high volume, technical /difficult to source & senior positions
- A passion for Talent Acquisition and best-in-class service delivery
- A proven background proactively sourcing candidates and building strong working relationships with hiring managers
- The ability to manage and prioritize a demanding workload
- Effective communication skills and be able to grasp commercial concepts and complex procedures
What can we offer you?
- Competitive salary package, additional benefits
- Ownership of your role and accountability for each recruitment project
- Defined career progression opportunities and access to funded learning and training
- The chance to work for an industry leading company and a global brand
More about us:
Otis is the world leader in reliable, efficient and technologically advanced elevators, escalators and people-moving systems. Our revolutionary lifts and escalators have clearly set the industry standard for innovation, safety and performance. More than 2.4 million Otis lifts and escalators are currently in operation throughout 200 different countries. We are proud to have a global team that continues to rise to the challenges of a fast-moving company. Together, the people of Otis are creating new ideas and opportunities by collaborating across time zones, geographies and cultures. So just imagine where we can take you!
We are a company with a big commitment to the continuing development of everyone who works for us, strongly supporting career progression and facilitating a culture which encourages innovative ideas and appreciate that our talent is the key to our success.
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion helps ensure the ideas, perspectives and experiences of individual employees support a culture of learning and attract world-class talent. We welcome applications from all sections of the community and candidates will be equally assessed and selected based on objective criteria.